The Master of Dental Surgery course is a 3 year program, with a theory examination in basic sciences at the end of the first year. The program includes clinical training, seminars, journal clubs, research and submission of a dissertation topic culminating in a theory & practical university examination at the end of the 3 year program.
- BDS DEGREE from affiliated to any university established by Law of India recognised by Dental Council of India and Government of India
- Declared as qualified in NEET based on NEET Score prescribed as minimum score in NEET - PG/NEET MDS
- The Candidate must have completed 'Compulsory Rotating Internship' or completing on or before 31st march of the year he/she is taking admission
- The SC/ST/OBC/category candidates eligibility criteria is applicable for Karnataka origin candidates only
- Age limit for inservice candidate is 48, No age limit for non service candidate
- Candidates with Dental Degree outside India, should have qualified in Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) - Screening Test conducted by Nation Board of Education/DCI