Essential services in the Campus:
- A canteen that caters hygienic and quality south and north Indian dishes.
- An KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK Branch & ATM.
- STD & ISD booth, a provision and stationery stores and a Bakery.
- We have auto stand with No of Auto Riksha’s available for commuting Students, Patient’s, and visitors from Campus to Airport road.
- BMTC Bus stop available close to college (Morning and evening services).
Anti Ragging Committee:
Anti-Ragging committee has been formed to prevent ragging in the campus. Any ragging would be met with exemplary punishment. The college is implemented the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India contained in its order dated 16.5.2007 in SLP © No. 24295/2004 as furnished hereunder:
“If any incidents of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him from the institutions”.
Hostel facilities are provided separately for boys and girls within the college campus. Each hostel is equipped with state of the art facilities like Solar Geysers, firefighting equipments, telephone, a well-furnished reading room and a recreation center housing television set, music system and indoor games.
Kirshnadevaraya Educational Trust runs 18 buses and several vans for the transportation of staff and students from and to various parts of Bangalore City.
A student after successful completion of the BDS Degree course can register immediately with the State Dental Council for Practice and to pursue Higher studies.