Eligibility criteria for PG Admission:
- Qualified BDS from Recognized institution of DCI.
- Completed internship latest by April 30.2017.
- Compulsory rank certificate from (NEET with min of 50% percentail for GM, 40% for, SC/ST, (All India) & OBC
Certificates to be produced at the time of admission:
- 10th marks card/Birth Certificate Proof-Original- (3 Photo copies)
- BDS marks card (all four years)- Original – (3 Photo copies)
- Internship Completion Certificate – Original – (3 Photo copies)
- Attempt Certificate Original – (3 Photo copies)
- State Dental Council Certificate Original (3 Photo copies)
- BDS Degree Certificate Original (3 Photo copies)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended Original (3 copies attested)
- Migration Certificate (from the board of the institution last attended.
- Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (For those students who had qualified BDS from university other than RGUHS)
- Physical Fitness certificate (from a registered medical Practioner)
- National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) rank is compulsory.
- Caste Certificate Original in case reservation category for all admissions CET/Co
- Photographs –passport size 05 nos, stamp size- 05 nos.