Eligibility criteria for UG Admission:
- Candidate should have completed 17 years at the time of admission or shall complete this age by 31st December of the year in which the students gets admitted.
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate should have passed the subjects of Physics, chemistry and Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB.
- Candidate must have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the Common Entrance Test / COMEDK Test as the case may be.
- Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe belongs to Karnataka gets a relaxation of 10% in PCB.
Certificates to be produced at the time of admission:
- Marks card of the qualifying examination (10th standard Mark sheet, Entrance examination Rank card/score card)
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate
- Eligibility certificate from RGUHS obtained on payment of the prescribed fee*
- No Objection certificate from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.*
- Valid Passport and student visa issued by the Indian Embassy.*
- Residential Permit from Commissioner of Bangalore.*
- Three Passport size and two stamp size photographs taken recently.
- National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) rank is compulsory.